Partnering Together to Save Animal Lives
Community support = Better services
We rely on the support of amazing corporate and community sponsors who partner with us at Humane Indiana. We couldn’t do it without you.
How to Partner with Humane Indiana
Promote Our Events. Share our event flyers and information at your place of business, on social media or in emails to employees or customers. It’s easy! We’ll email you the flyers and all the information you need.
Display a Donation Container at Your Business. We’ll provide the donation jug and signage. Just let us know when we should pick up the donations, and we’ll send a representative to collect.
Share Adoption Information with Residents. If you own pet-friendly apartments, townhomes or residences you can share our adoption brochures with your residents. Again, we’ll provide the materials.
To thank you for your support, community partners are acknowledged with a post on our Facebook page, which has 15,000-20,000 fans combined. In addition, partners are listed on our website, and mentioned in our quarterly publication delivered to 2,500 homes.
Thank you to our community partners sponsoring the animals:
- La Grange Country
Thank you to our community partners collecting donations for the animals:
Lake County, IN & Illinois Locations
- 4 Paws Only, Munster- All of Me Therapy, Dyer
- Angel Hair Cafe, Griffith
- Cumbia Fitness LLC., Lynwood, IL
- Gus Bock’s Ace Hardware, Munster
- Healthy Horizons, Hammond
- Highland Animal Hospital, Highland
- JDM Collision, Lansing, IL
- Johnnie’s Round the Clock Restaurant, Merrillville
- Kut Above Salon & Day Spa, Munster
- Langel’s Pizza, Highland
- Munster Marathon Auto Repair, Munster
- Riah Salon, St. John
- Service King Collision Repair, Schererville
- Riviera Restaurant, Munster
- Taco Bell, Highland, IN & Calumet City, IL
- The Cracked Glass, Dyer
- Ted’s Feed Store, Schererville, IN & Lansing, IL
- Wild Birds Unlimited, Schererville
If you are interested in becoming a Humane Indiana Community Partner or to learn more, contact Ari Baiz at firstname.lastname@example.org or (219)513-8911 ext. 103.
Thank you to our grant funders: